Guest speaker: Sean Emer, DP
This class teaches about cinema camera technology, and the differences compared to broadcast camera technology. Topics include:
- Common Traits – Techniques and Tools For Proper Exposure
- ISO vs EI vs Gain
- Color Temperature
- Shutter Angle vs Shutter Speed
- How Exposure Is Measured
- What Do Cinema Cameras Bring To The Table?
- Bigger Sensors
- Depth Of Field
- Log/Raw Recording – Dynamic Range
- Color Spaces
- Form Factor and Ergonomics
- Cinema Lenses
- Demonstration Of Typical Cinema Camera Setup
- How to manage your signal from sensor to recorder
- Iso recording in camera vs off camera
- Fiber adapters for common cameras
- Remote Control
- Run-through of menu system for Arri and Red cameras
This ticket includes digital access to all materials, as well as a download of the presentation. Looking for the online class?
There are no reviews yet.